segunda-feira, 15 de novembro de 2010

There's a Hole in My Bucket - Harry Belafonte and Odetta


Liza: Henry! Fetch me some water!
Henry: There's a hole in my bucket dear Liza, dear Liza
There's a hole in my bucket dear Liza, a hole.
Liza: Well, fix it dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
Well, fix it dear Henry, dear Henry, fix it.
Henry: With what shall I fix it ...
Liza: With a straw dear Henry ...
Henry: The straw is too long ...
Liza: Well, cut it dear Henry ...
Henry: With what shall I cut it ...
Liza: With an axe dear Henry ...
Henry: The axe is too dull dear Liza ...
Liza: Well, sharpen it dear Henry ...
Henry: With what shall I sharpen it ...
Liza: With a stone dear Henry ...
Henry: The stone is too dry dear Liza ...
Liza: Well, wet it dear Henry ...
Henry: With what shall I wet it ...
Liza: With water dear Henry ...
Henry: In what shall I fetch it ...
Liza: In a bucket dear Henry ...
Henry: There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário